I want to sterilize my Gwalsa Plate, can I put it in boiling water?
This product is made from plastic that contains amethyst. If immersed in boiling water the shape and form of the product may be affected. We highly recommend sterilizing the product by wiping with an alcohol swab or rinsing lightly in water.
Do I have to use this product with Spring Cream?
No. You can also use this product with Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, and the Vania Color Therapy Blending Oils.
Gwalsa (Gua Sha) massage on bare skin may cause injury.
Must use with an oil or cream.
1) Shoulders and Back: Massage from the top of the shoulders and down into the back, using the plate.
2) Abdomen: Massage clockwise using the plate.
3) Hips: Massage clockwise using the plate.
4) Arms and Underarms: Massage in circular and upward motions using the plate.
5) Legs and Thighs: Massage from the lower part of the leg to the upper part of the leg, in circular motions using the plate.
6) Bottom of the foot and heel: Gently massage the bottom of the foot and heel, using the plate.
1. Keep out of reach of children.
2. Do not use for purposes other than the intended.
3. If product is damaged upon first opening, please contact the distributor.
4. Use product only as directed. Do not use inside of the mouth.
5.Using the plate directly on the skin can cause irritation. You must use oil or cream when using this product.
6. Exposure to sunlight may cause damage to the product. Store away from sunglight.
7. Do not drop this product or use excessive force.
8. Do not use the product on open wounds or irritations and do not massage excessively
9. Do not sterize in boiling water as it may cause damage to the product. Rinse with water to clean.